We all wield the miniature computers in our pockets to shoot endless photos…but what about videos?
While many of us do capture clips—spurred by improving camera quality, increased storage capacity, and the rise of “stories” formats on platforms like Snapchat and Instagram—the quality of these videos still tends to be low, with uneven lighting, variable audio, and a shaky frame.
However, a few smart tricks and well-chosen accessories can make all the difference to your phone video.
Listed below are three ways to discover how to shoot the best video on your smartphone.
1) Dive into your settings: As you do when you snap photos, your first step should be to tweak the settings on your phone’s default camera app. Just what that app is, and what settings it offers, will vary depending on the device you own and the software it runs.
2) Install third-party apps: Besides the camera app that comes with your phone, third-party ones offer extra shooting and editing tools, as well as special effects.
3) Invest in movie-making accessories: Shooting video obviously takes longer than snapping a picture. This makes phone accessories like tripods even more useful, especially if you start to get more serious about phone films.
RipplesNigeria… without borders, without fears
Latest posts by Ripples Nigeria (see all)
- Jonathan’s 2015 campaign donations under investigation – EFCC - February 25, 2020
- NECO dismisses 19 staff for certificate forgery - February 25, 2020
- Police disband Zonal Intervention Squad over Remo Stars player’s killing - February 25, 2020