Ripples Nigeria is giving out N25,000 naira to anyone who can correctly predict the two countries that will emerge finalists at the ongoing 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).
The CAF tournament, featuring 24 teams, kicked off in Egypt on Friday and the final is billed to hold on July 19, 2019.
So, in your opinion, which two teams can make it all the way from the group stage to the final game of the tournament?
Predict right and win a price for yourself.
1. To enter, scroll to the bottom of this page, post your prediction along with your full name, email address or phone contact using the Disqus application.
(Example: Nigeria; Ciroma Chukwuma; email@example.com / 0803 000 1112)
2. The deadline for submission of entries is 11.00p.m, Tuesday June 25, 2019. All teams will have played their first matches.
3. Only entries submitted on the website will be valid. And any participant with more than one entry will be disqualified.
4. This competition is open to Ripples Nigeria readers all over the world.
5. If there is more than one correct prediction, there will be a ballot to pick the lucky winner that will take home the N25,000.
If you are set, make your prediction using the Disqus app below.
Latest posts by Ripples Nigeria (see all)
- Tribunal upholds Gov Ikpeazu’s election - September 20, 2019
- Five things every government needs to do right now to tackle the climate emergency - September 20, 2019
- $9.6BN P&ID DEBT: More intrigues, as Court remands ex-petroleum ministry director in prison custody - September 20, 2019