If you want to be well on your way to living a most stylish life, then you need to have a handle on your style, the things you wear, and how you wear them. Don’t forget, how take care of your wardrobe, determines how your wardrobe takes care of you. Check out these tips to enhance you style
1. If you’re unsure about an impulse or sale purchase, leave it at the store. If you’re still thinking about it when you wake up the next day, buy it.
2. A good shoemaker can fully rebuild your favorite pair, even if the arch is cracked.
3. To coax a loose thread back into place, gently tug at the stitches to the sides of the pull as well as above and below
4. Invest in silk or satin pillowcases to keep your hair from breaking during the night. (They also keep your skin looking
smoother than rough cotton cases!)
5. There’s nothing cooler than sticking to a signature style you know looks good on you. Slaves to fashion are never chic!
6. Who has the time to hand wash bras? Machine wash them in cold water in a mesh zipper bag and drape them over a hanger to air dry.
7. Use a lemon wedge to remove excess or streaky self-tanner.
8. Track lighting is possible even for the tiniest closet: Buy a track kit, screw it into the ceiling, run the wire down the wall and plug it into the nearest outlet. Not only will you see all your clothes better, but you’ll feel like you have a more luxurious closet.
9. A good tip when cleaning out your closet: Ask a friend whose style you admire to come over and help. S/he might offer new insight on how to wear certain items before you toss them.
10. It might sound “budget,” but a hot glue gun works amazingly well to hem skirts, pants and even jeans in a pinch.
11. To prevent clothing from wrinkling in a suitcase, fold everything in plastic dry cleaning bags.
12. If you can’t fit two fingers underneath your bra band comfortably, it’s probably too tight.
13. Pile on good accessories—scarves, sunglasses, hats, statement jewelry—to instantly transform even the most basic outfit.
RipplesNigeria …without borders, without fears