Nigeria In One Minute

Gateman electrocuted day after employment

A gateman was on Tuesday electrocuted at the River Valley Estate, Ojudu- Berger, Lagos.

The unnamed guard reportedly resumed work on Monday only to be electrocuted Tuesday morning after opening the gate for his employer.

The Nation gathered that the incident occurred at about 6:00am, while it rained.

He was said to be closing the gate when electricity was restored and a loose cable struck him.

The deceased laid motionless with passersby afraid to assist him.

The Nation, September 7

RipplesNigeria …without borders, without fears

Join the conversation


About the author

Ripples Nigeria

We are an online newspaper, very passionate about Nigerian politics, business and their leaders. We dig deeper, without borders and without fears.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!