We all want more happiness in all aspects of our lives. We want happiness at work, happiness at home and we especially want happiness in a relationship.
But its not so easy to come by a good guy let alone find a happiness in your relationship.
Are you fed up of choosing the wrong guy? In this article, we name and shame the 7 types of guys all girls must avoid, if they want a happy relationship.
1) The Low Key Man: What’s a low key man? It’s a guy who shows you how much he loves you when it’s just the two of you, but who goes pretty quiet, when you’re with other people. In other words, he doesn’t seem too proud to call you his. Skip this one.
2) Mr Negative: This is another one of common types of guys to avoid. Negative people are harmful because they infect us. If you get into a relationship with an eternal pessimist who sees only the bad in the world and in people, you could try to change him, but it’s a much better idea to cut your losses and find someone who actually smiles.
3) The Player Type: Perhaps opposite to the clinger is the player. Just like you don’t want to date a clinger who can’t get you out of his mind, you also don’t want to date a player who’s got you and other girls in his mind. The player is the cool, good-looking guy who can be really sweet, funny and charming. There’s nothing inherently wrong with him in the sense that he’s just looking for a good time. Hey, that’s his intention.
4) The Excuse Maker: Oh, he wanted to see you but something came up? No. Just no.
5) The Flake: One minute he loves you and then the next he disappears for days at a time. Is this really fun? Is this what some girls like? No girl happens to like this sort of behaviour from a guy, but some of us stick around it for too long. If he’s flaky and can’t make up his mind about you, make his mind up for him and walk out.
6) The Commitment-Phobe: The commitment-phobe is usually a great guy. He treats you well, makes you feel loved and you genuinely feel as though you could have a long-lasting relationship with him. The problem is that you’re not sure he feels the same. He’s cool until you start talking about the future, at which point he backs off or changes the subject.
7) The Angry Man: If you’ve already witnessed his anger, don’t stick around to witness even more. Move on fast.
RipplesNigeria… without borders, without fears