Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has thrown five questions at those claiming President Muhammadu Buhari is a man of integrity to answer.
Omokri listed the posers in a post on his official Twitter handle on Wednesday.
* Why was Goje’s ₦25 billion corruption case dropped?
* Who owns Ikoyi billions?
* When will @AishaMBuhari’s ADC be tried?
* Who reinstated Maina?
* When will NNPC $25 billion scandal be investigated?
Omokri also attacked the Presidency over it’s response to former President Olusegun Obasanjo latest open letter to Buhari.
The Presidency had claimed that issues of killings which Obasanjo raised as a security concern in the letter were isolated incidents.
But Omokri wrote, “According to the US Council on Foreign Relations, @CFR_org, 26,000 Nigerians died from insecurity under General @MBuhari.
“Many killed by either bandits or herdsmen. Yet, Buhari called these killings ‘isolated incidents’. May ‘isolated incidents’ not befall Buhari and his family.
In a series of other tweets he said, “General @MBuhari
ensured that the heads of the EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATURE and JUDICIARY, as well as the heads of all 10 Law Enforcement and Intelligence (NPF, NSA, DSS, NIA, DMI, DIA, NPS, NCS, NIS, and EFCC) are NORTHERNERS. Yet he accuses Obasanjo of not being patriotic.
“If General @MBuhari wanted to be left alone, he should have stayed in Daura with his dubious certificate and 150 cows that don’t increase. Buhari can’t turn Nigeria into the world headquarters for extreme poverty and Reno Omokri will leave him alone.
Latest posts by Ripples Nigeria (see all)
- Court slams Sudan’s Omar al-Bashir with 2-yr sentence for corruption - December 14, 2019
- Lagos pulls down two distressed buildings - December 14, 2019
- Dokubo-Asari, Tonye Princewill in face-off with Gov Wike over threatto remove Kalabari king - December 14, 2019