The outgoing governor of Bayelsa State, Seriake Dickson has appointed a new head for the state civil service and 32 new permanent secretaries.
He said the 32 new permanent secretaries would “fill existing vacancies in the state civil service.”
The new acting head of service, Biobelemoye Charles-Onyeama, is believed to be the most senior permanent secretary in Bayelsa civil service.
The former head of service in the state, Luka Obiri, had retired recently, making Charles-Onyeama’s appointment necessary.
A statement on Tuesday by Dickson’s spokesperson, Fidelis Soriwei, said “the appointments are based on seniority in service, meritorious service and fair spread among the local government areas of the state”.
He added that the new permanent secretaries would be sworn in on Friday by Governor Dickson.
The appointment is coming after the All Progressives Congress (APC) last Saturday defeated the state ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Dickson and the PDP have only four months to be in charge of the state as a new government of the APC takes over in February, 2020.
Listed below are names of the new permanent secretaries as announced by Soriwei:
1. Ujile Ayi Helen
2. Mark Isaac Ikasuote
3. Ikelemo Nancy Waibite
4. Yaweh Help Jane
5. Mieyefa Emily
6. Singabele Oyinbrakemi Joyce
7. Oweimo Ebieme William
8. Gowon Toruyouyei
9. Eniekezimene Daniel
10. Tamaraodubo Thomas
11. Orubebe Timilaemi
12. Oguara Juliana D. A.
13. Omubo Wakiente Onokuma
14. Benwari Clarence Barimugha
15. Jokori James
16. Ekinabhari Dumatein Stephanie
17. Dr Asiam Blessing Ikuru
18. Patience Oliemen Erica Abah 19. Amasuomo Hannah Binafeigha
20. Keku Okobakiye Alaboigoni
21. Liverpool Walton Akpobolokemi
22. Alegi Ebiotu
23. Dickson Hitler
24. Ewhrudjakpo Christopher O
25. Koroye Tonye Enebimere
26. Freston Akpor
27. Imolade-Adeh Ayebatonye
28. Tukuru Patimidi Roland
29. Amokiese Beneovie Onumajira
30. Weribakumo Amaitari
31. Waripamo Martin Amaitari
32. Ndoni-Gabriel Ebiere Flora
Latest posts by Ripples Nigeria (see all)
- Rivers council chief impeached over alleged financial impropriety - December 10, 2019
- Reps direct NDDC to offset debts with 2019 budget - December 10, 2019
- FSI launches first fintech industry innovation sandbox. Why it matters - December 10, 2019