There seems to be more trouble for the Donald Trump administration after his communications director Michael Dubke stepped down from his post.
Dubke’s resignation is coming as Trump considers a major staff overhaul following brewing allegations of his collusion with Russia over the last election staged in the United States.
He joined the White House communications team in February after campaign aide Jason Miller, Trump’s original choice for communications director, withdrew.
“He has expressed his desire to leave the White House and made very clear that he would see through the president’s international trip,” Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway said about Dubke in an interview on Fox News, referring to Trump’s first overseas trip to the Middle East and Europe that ended on Saturday.
Moments after throwing in the towel, Dubke in a statement, said it had been his “great honour to serve President Trump and this administration.
RipplesNigeria ….without borders, without fears
- Presidency condemns Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen - January 19, 2021
- FG to give N5,000 to 24.3m poor Nigerians for 6 months - January 19, 2021
- OAU announces resumption plans - January 19, 2021