Eccentric musician and former President of the Performing Musicians Employers Association of Nigeria (PMAN), Charlyboy Oputa has once again taken a dig at Nigeria’s number one citizen, President Mohammadu Buhari after he was recently issued with an Attestation of Result by the West African Examinations Council WAEC.
Charlyboy in a rhetorically laden post on Facebook wondered if Buhari has been contesting elections all this while using affidavits? He also retorted saying the so-called attestation certificate would not have been issued WAEC if the PDP didn’t raise an alarm.
He wrote; “My people, abegi make una help me answer the following questions, I just don’t understand.
1. Does it mean that since Buhari has been contesting he has been using affidavits?
2. If PDP didn’t raise alarm and intensify, the so-called attestation certificate would not have been issued by West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC)?
3. Does it mean the one he claimed to have received in 2015 is fake, or is it that of 2018 that is fake or both?
4. Did Buhari write both Geography and Literature in one sitting?
5. During the time he claimed he wrote WAEC (1961) you can sit for Hausa that was introduced in 1975?
6. Was he able to sit for WAEC in the Katsina State that has not been created in 1961 that he claimed to have sat for WAEC? Katsina State was created from Kaduna State on Wed 23rd Sept. 1987.
Why is Buhari bent on always disgracing us before the international community?
And some clowns will still call him “Mr. Integrity”. Kai!!!! Be be like sey Naija don hang o!!!!
Charlyboy’s comments are coming weeks after he condemned Buhari over his much publicised 800 metres trek claim.
Reacting to a post by presidential aide, Garba Shehu who said Buhari’s trekking of 800m from the Eid prayer ground to his house in Daura on Friday showed that he is very fit to seek a re-election, Charlyboy said Buhari is a failure.
Charlyboy replied Garba’s comments saying; “If Buhari like make e trek from Abuja reach Jericho, he is a confirmed failure”.
RipplesNigeria… without borders, without fears
Latest posts by Ahmed Boulor (see all)
- DIVORCE: Ex-bread seller Olajumoke spills more beans - April 24, 2019
- ICPC accuses banks of aiding criminals - April 23, 2019
- Ex-bread seller turned model Olajumoke confirms divorce from husband - April 23, 2019