The Coronavirus known as COVID-19 is a deadly virus that has been spreading very fast across the globe. However to prevent yourself from the virus, you can do the following five things everyday.
1) You must wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with warm or cold water and soap.
Mind you, if there is no water and soap around your vicinity, make sure you sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer that containes 60% Alcohol.
2) Cover your mouth with the inside of your elbow whenever you sneeze or cough and make sure you throw away any tissues you use right away.
3) Make sure you clean any objects you touch a lot by using disinfectants. Objects like your phones, computers, utensils, dishware, and doorknobs should be clean regularly with disinfectants.
4) Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, or mouth when your hands are dirty and that’s why you need to follow the first step that says wash your hands every for at least 20 seconds.
5) If you’re feeling sick or having any cold or flu symptoms, don’t go out till you are healthy and for those who are healthy, stay at least three feet away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
All these are to prevent us from contacting the virus. Remember,”Prevention is better than Cure”
By Aminah Bukola…