Christmas celebration is a once a year event. It is a good time to appreciate your friends and loved ones.
One unique thing about Christmas is that it’s usually accompanied by an exchange of gift items.
If your are one of those at a loss as to what to give your loved ones; liste below are five Christmas gift items you can try.
1. Athleisure wear: Athleisure wears are the newest wave in the world of fashion and sport because it blends both comfort, fashion, and efficiency into one piece.
An example is a combination of leggings, and strappy sports bra and a yoga tank that can be worn for a social event and the gym. Apart from the multifaceted use of athleisure wears, they are lightweight and dry easily, especially for someone who is always on the move.
2.Bedding Materials: The bedding gift can also be termed as a symbolic gift especially when it is coming from a parent to their children or between two lovers. It is a symbol of love and shelter. There are many passionate millennials in colleges who will appreciate bedding gifts like the new comforter, sheets, and dorm bedding which can be useful when entertaining sleepovers. This is a good gift to be remembered by.
3. Comedy show tickets: The millennial generation is the most open-hearted and free minded group of people. They love to laugh and have a good time with people from different backgrounds. For most of them, getting engrossed in comedy shows is the easiest way to forget their worries and nagging bosses.
4. Selfie stick: People spend a lot of their time propping up their social media sites with new selfies. With the trending nature of parties and social events having a selfie stick will be handy for quick and clear images.
5. Fitness band: The combination of athleisure wears and a fitness band is often seen on millennials as they love to keep track of their fitness-related metrics such as calorie consumption and distance walked.
This item is becoming increasingly common as health mindful people look to them for motivation in their quest for fitness.
RipplesNigeria… without borders, without fears
- AUTO CRASH: Ondo varsity orders students to vacate campus over violence - January 24, 2021
- Akwa Ibom govt orders traders, hawkers to leave streets - January 24, 2021
- ‘Help governors to flush out criminal herdsmen from forest reserves,’ Middle Belt Forum tells Nigerian govt - January 24, 2021